Collaboration is a key role of a teaching school. Through designating key personnel as Specialist Leaders of Education (SLEs) and utilising Local Leaders of Education (LLEs) and National Leaders of Education (NLEs) associated with our Alliance, the LCTSA is keenly placed to offer school-to-school support from a range of experienced leaders.
How does it work?
A school identifies an area in which it requires support. This could be a subject, a year group, an aspect of SEND or supporting pupil premium students, for example. The school then contacts the Leicestershire Catholic Teaching School Alliance who can broker support from the appropriate system leader.
This process involves:
- An audit of need to critically analyse the issues
- Help to construct an improvement plan
- Devising bespoke solutions
- Fostering joint practice development
- Supporting and challenging through firm, focused conversations – coaching, mentoring and modelling
- Monitoring progress against KPI milestones
- Building capacity and secure sustainability
Contact us for more information about how we can support your school.